Intercare Student Information RE: COVID-19 Vaccines
Note: InterCare only provides this information to assist students make an informed choice regarding the COVID-19 Vaccine InterCare Training recommends all students seek advice from their medical and/or health professional regarding their suitability for any particular COVID-19 Vaccine.
Vaccination requirements exist for ALL Students completing work placement in Aged Care, Disability, Allied Health and/or Community Services sectors.
COVID-19 Vaccine Information – Website Links
- COVID19 Vaccines – Is it True? Click here for the FAQ Page.
- Information for residential aged care workers about COVID-19 vaccines Learn More
- COVID-19 vaccine information for disability workers Learn More
- Australian Government Vaccine Eligibility Checker Learn More
- Australia’s COVID-19 vaccine rollout – see the progress update Learn More
- Australian Government – National Cabinet decision regarding Mandatory Vaccination of Aged Care Workers (includes Students) Learn More